WHAT’S THE POINT OF PREMARITAL COUNSELING?
1) To help build a solid biblical foundation as you start your marriage.
2) To help you begin a dialogue about your marriage.
3) To point out areas of concern in your relationship.
4) To preserve you from temptations.
5) To prepare you for the marriage, and not just the wedding day.
Staying Married is Not About Staying in Love: Part 1 by John Piper
Staying Married is Not About Staying in Love: Part 2 by John Piper
Marriage: Pursuing Conformity to Christ in the Covenant by John Piper
The Beautiful Faith of Fearless Submission by John Piper
Cravings and Conflict by C.J. Mahaney
War of Words: Getting to the Heart for God’s Sake by Paul Tripp
Sexual Relations within Marriage by John Piper
The Message of the Song of Songs: Wisdom for the Married by Mark Dever
Marriage is Meant for Making Children: Part 1 by John Piper
Marriage is Meant for Making Children: Part 2 by John Piper