The New Testament does not require Christians to give a certain amount to their local church. However, it does require that we be sacrificial, cheerful, and regular givers, and that we give out of the abundance of what God has given us in Christ (1 Cor. 16:2).
In light of this reality, we want to make giving easy and accessible for those who believe in the mission of Kinney Avenue Christian Fellowship. We exist to captivate the hearts of all peoples with the gospel of Jesus Christ by making disciples for the glory of God.
Click on the link below to give once OR create your giving profile to set up recurring giving.
How to Use Text Giving
- Text the word GIVE to the number: 512-572-3322
- If it’s your first time, you’ll be prompted to click a link directing you to the online giving page to complete a one-time registration. Click “SIGN-IN”, then click “REGISTER FOR AN ACCOUNT” at the bottom of the page.
- Complete contact information then click “REGISTER”.
- Enter the secure PINthat the system texts you.
- Select the fund, enter the donation amount and payment information before completing your gift.
- Click “SAVE PAYMENT” to keep your payment information securely saved for future gifts.
- To text a donation after the one-time registration, you can give immediately without having to re-enter any of your information.
- Simply text the desired amount and the fund keyword to the text giving number. Ex: 250 tithe for $250.00 to the Tithe fund.
Other Text Commands
EDIT – Make changes to your giving account and update contact information and/or update payment information.
REFUND – Refund your last gift. You must text “REFUND” within 15 minutes to refund the gift. If you realized the mistake after 15 minutes, contact the church or organization you are giving to for a refund.
KEYWORD –See a list of active keywords. Keywords are the fund names that the church has set up.