COVID-19 Gathering Plan
Our church has resumed our Sunday morning worship gathering for those who are comfortable joining us. Below are the many precautions we are taking to do our best to prevent the spread of the virus.
- We are continuing to provide livestream.
- Anyone who is not comfortable gathering again is encouraged to continue watching the service on LIVESTREAM.
- We have a special section in the back of the auditorium reserved for those in an “at-risk” category.
- “At risk” includes those over the age of 65, those whose immunity is compromised, or those who have preexisting health conditions.
- The balcony is open for families with children, with a livestream on a TV.
- Nursery is provided for infants through 5yrs. Nursery workers will follow the CDC guidelines for childcare.
- Parents are always welcome to keep their kids in the service with them. Kid noises are welcome!
- If anyone is experiencing ANY sickly symptoms, they are encouraged to stay home and watch the service on livestream.
- These symptoms are not restricted to COVID-19 symptoms.
TEMPERATURE & ATTENDANCE
- We are taking attendance of everyone who gathers in person so that they might be contacted in case of an exposure.
- We are also taking everyone's temperature as they come into the building.
- We ask everyone to wear a facemask until they are seated.
- Extra masks are available for those who don't have one.
- We are practicing six feet distancing between families.
- Every other pew is taped off.
- We are providing hand sanitizer in the foyer and auditorium.
- We are providing sanitizer spray for the bathrooms and encourage spray after each use.
- The cleaning crew will do extra cleaning/sanitizing in the auditorium, front foyer/bathrooms, and balcony after each worship gathering.